Selling Your Home By Auction
If you are thinking about selling your home by auction — STOP! Read this first and give us a call before deciding an auction is the best choice for you.
Why Not Sell Your Home at an Auction?
- The auctioneers take a percentage of the selling price.
- The fees can often be HIGHER than typical real estate costs
- You pay out of pocket for all advertising of the auction (even if it doesn’t sell).
- Wasted time spent marketing and advertising (months), resulting in unnecessary bills: utility, taxes, insurance, yard/pest maintenance.
- If the house is vacant, increase the risk of theft, vandalism, and damage.
- No guarantee to get the price you want.
- The success of auction turnout is dependent on uncontrollable factors such as weather.
- No guarantee the house will even sell.
Why Sell to Local Home Buyers, inc.?
- We pay Cash!
- We can Close Fast ( or can delay if need time).
- We pay ALL Closing Costs w/ the closing/title company.
- There are NO real estate Commissions to pay.
- We handle all the work – you just collect a check.
- We buy the house for As-Is! No matter how ugly or pretty, no matter the location! No cleanup or repairs needed.
- We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house.